January 23, 2013

ADDICTION EYESHADOWS + FOTD

I've been thinking long and hard about these ADDICTION eyeshadows, and I still don't really have the words to sum it all up. Even long before I purchased these, I knew they had very high expectations to live up to. Word around the blogosphere is that the ADDICTION eyeshadow formula is one of the best out there, and all I can say is that I completely agree! Pigmented, buttery, long-wearing, easy-to-blend - ADDICTION gets top marks for all those things, and so much more. It pains me that ADDICTION cosmetics are only available in Japan, but if you ever get the chance to go there, don't miss out on these eyeshadows because they are amazing!



Top left: Magic Flute 010P (Pearl), Top right: Fudge 017ME (Metallic), Bottom left: Safari Mode 048P (Pearl) and Bottom right: Ice Wall 008ME (Metallic).


Despite owning about 9084573 earthy eyeshadows, I went for the same scheme to build my own 4 pan palette. And true to those shades, my EOTD is relatively simple, but I think the eyeshadows pair really nicely together. I'm also using the ADDICTION Cheek Stick in Tea Rose on my cheeks and my lips!





EYES: 
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
- Shade A: Fudge
- Shade B: Safari Mode
- Shade C: Ice Wall
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Shimmer Ink #13
- Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara
- Eyemazing Eyelashes by Jun Komori in #102 Natural Black

FACE:
- Koh Gen Do Makeup Colour Base
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation in PK-1
- Lancome Long Lasting Concealer in #02 Beige Sable
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium
- MAC MSF in Lightscapade

EYEBROWS:
- Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in No.02

BLUSH & LIPS:
- Addiction Cheek Stick in Tea Rose #11

Needless to say, I regret not getting more of these babies whilst I was in Japan, or had at least bought the 6 pan palette as oppose to the 4. I think ADDICTION really needs to consider its international market - the fact that something so good is almost impossible to get overseas is just torture! TORTURE!! :P

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh my goodness! These do look good! I particularly like how soft and creamy the colour looks on your actual eyelids.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate all feedback - whether it be compliments or constructive criticisms. I'll be sure to check out your blog in appreciation of the effort! :)