November 3, 2012

The Fashion Edition: Denim Blouse 3 Ways

Hi everyone, I'm back! And am suffering from a major case of post-holiday blues...I miss Japan so much! Now that I'm home, I feel so deprived of vending machines, convenient stores that sell practically anything and everything and toilets that are smart enough to converse to. Oh and the ramen!

Now before I get into the snippets of my trip and the makeup hauls, I thought I would do a little outfit post. This studded denim blouse is probably one of my favorite fashion finds during my trip to Japan. I know Zara has a similar one (which I also have lol) but I got this at WEGO Harajuku for about 1/3 of the price - total bargain! And if anyone is traveling to Japan do check out WEGO, they have a really good mix of men's and women's clothing, and the prices are very VERY reasonable. It's definitely become one of my must-visit stores in Japan!

Top: WEGO, Pants: Topshop, Heels: Topshop

I'm absolutely obsessed with jeans that have a waxy coating at the moment, I'm starting a mini-collection in a variety of colours. This burgundy pair from Topshop (which I also bought in Japan) is a great addition, and creates a really nice contrast with the denim fabric.

Top: WEGO, Pants: Topshop, Loafers: Zara, Bag: Chloe

I didn't think I would get into camo, but it has slowly crept up on me. I thought at first it would be hard to pair things with, but these camo pants go with practically everything!
 
Top: WEGO, Leather Skirt: Westfield marketplace, Boots: Zara

Aren't these Zara boots just gorgeous? I'm not sure how often I will get to wear them now that Summer is approaching, but they absolutely rock! I have a thing with metallic heels. :P

That's all for now, I'm sorry for the 2 week absence, I hope you guys are still here. I'll be catching up on everyone's blog as soon as I can. As always, thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate all feedback - whether it be compliments or constructive criticisms. I'll be sure to check out your blog in appreciation of the effort! :)