October 16, 2012

FOTD: EVERYDAY ORANGE

This is a scheduled post. I'm currently doing some serious shopping over in Japan! I'll be sure to reply all comments when I get back. In the meantime, if you wish to catch a glimpse of my trip please follow me on instagram 'makeupedition'. ;)

This isn't the first look where I've played with orange eyeshadow (see here); I love the colour, but it's really not something I usually wear on my eyes. Maybe it's the spring season, but I actually feel comfortable to go out looking like this. Hopefully I'll be able to put my Sleek Sunset palette to better use this spring/summer - it's been sitting untouched in my makeup drawer for way too long!





EYES: 
- Shade A: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe (base)
- Shade B: Sleek Sunset Palette (the bright orange shade)
- Shade C: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Bootycall 
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Shimmer Ink #13
- Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara
- Koji Spring Heart Eyelashes in No.3

FACE:
- Lancome La Base Pro
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation
- Nars Stick Concealer in Custard
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium

EYEBROWS:
- Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in No.02

BLUSH:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed

LIPS:
- Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Heather Pink #12
- Shiseido Maquillage Rouge Enamel Glamor in OR755 (over Heather Pink)

I'll be taking a short break from blogging till I come back from my trip. Get ready for some major Japanese makeup hauls to come though! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate all feedback - whether it be compliments or constructive criticisms. I'll be sure to check out your blog in appreciation of the effort! :)